Goals, Objectives and Materials
For Lesson #7
"Lava Flows and Pyroclasts"
To familiarize students with the vocabulary associated with volcanic processes and the structure of a volcano itself.
The students will:
- Become familiar with the processes and concepts that create and build volcanoes;
- Become familiar with the terms associated with volcanic processes;
- Become familiar with the vocabulary associated with the structure of a volcano.
- Hands-On Lesson Plan Sheet
- Five colors of modeling clay or playdough-Red, Brown, Gray, Black, Blue
- 10 X 12 sheets of tag board
- Felt tip pen for labeling
- Thick Thread
Other Lessons To VolcanoWorld