- Volcano List
- Learn More
- All About Volcanoes
- Kids Only!
- Adventures and Fun
- Sitemap (Under Construction)
1. Describe in your own words what a fault is.
2. How is a strike-slip boundary different from a convergent and divergent boundary?
3. What is a tsunami?
4. How does a tsunami form?
1. How are earthquake waves produced?
2. What does a Richter Scale show?
3. What are the differences between compression, shear, and surface
Lesson #5 Volcanoes
Discussion Questions #5
1. What caused the death of so many people during the second eruption of Vesuvius?
2. What is a pyroclastic flow?
Hyper Studio Questions #5
1. Where do volcanoes form?
2. What are the two definitions for the term volcano.
3. Write definitions in your own word for the following terms:
a) Active Volcano-
b) Dormant Volcano-
c) Extinct Volcano-
Lesson #6 Volcanic Terms
No Content Lesson Today
Label the following parts of a volcano by writing your answers on a sheet of paper.